mySTEP is a runtime library to run Cocoa based applications on ARM based Linux (e.g., Sharp Zaurus)
Oh? How nice.
This could be interesting.
- How much of the code-base is derived from GNUStep?
- How complete is it and when will it be available?
- Also, will there be any way to cross-compile for the platform? (I don’t have a Zaurus but that and Palm OS 6 are the only things that interest me in the PDA space in the near future)
- approx. 90%.
- completion of Foundation: 95% AppKit: 70%. Available: alpha/beta reelases: now.
- There is a Cross-Compiler for the Linux-ARM architecture that plugs into Xcode and makes porting of applications very straight-forward. http://www.dsitri.de/wiki.php?page=Zaurus-X-gcc
hns @ DSitRI
See also: DSitRI
They have now a more complete description: http://www.dsitri.de/wiki.php?page=DigitalCompanion
myStep is now QuantumStep